Small and Medium Enterprise (“SME”) customers strive to grow by the dint of their dedicated and hard work. However, to sustain the business operation and secure a continual growth, they require financial support. In order to help SME customers to achieve their desired and justified level of growth, Modhumoti Bank Ltd introduced “Modhumoti Progoti” is a loan facility for Small & Medium Entrepreneurs to meet Capital expenditure of business needs up to BDT 500 Lac against registered mortgages property or FDR.
• For Capital expenditure purpose for Small & Medium Enterprise operated by Sole Proprietorship/Partnership Enterprise/ Joint Stock Company
• Attractive interest rate
• Suitable/Customized Repayment Method
• Loan takeover facility from other Banks
• Easy & quick Loan Processing.
• Any kind of business having valid trade license, which has been operating for 2 or more years.
• Sole Proprietorship/Partnership Enterprise/ Joint Stock Company
• Age: Minimum 21 years to Maximum 60 years.
Nature of the loan
• Term loan, Lease Finance, Hire Purchase, Loan (G), L/C, LTR etc. as per customer’s requirement.
Others Service Charges
• As per Schedule of Charges of the bank.
• Valid Trade License – having consistent in business for at least 2 years.
• Copy of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of the company including Certificate of Incorporation. (In case of Limited Company)
• Partnership deed notarized /registered by SRO (in case of Partnership Company).
• Copy of National ID card/copy of passport/driving license/chairman’s certificate (attested by Bank official).
• Photograph of borrower & guarantor(s).
• Last 12 months bank statement of transactional account.
• Others as requirement by Bank.
Registry Mortgage of land property, Hypothecation on present & future assets, personal guarantee & post-dated cheques etc. as applicable.
To know more please contact any of our Branches
SME Banking Division
Modhumoti Bank Limited
Khandker Tower, (Level-7 & 8), 94, Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Phone: +88 01787 661796 (10.00 am – 06.00 pm on working days)