Modhumoti Personal Loan
MODHUMOTI PERSONAL LOAN
Get finance for your every need
Start with Modhumoti Bank Limited
If you’ve found something you love, and you just can’t wait to make it yours, a Modhumoti Personal Loan can help.
Whether you need a holiday, think your home could do with some interior decoration, or meet up emergency medical needs. Modhumoti Bank Limited can help you get what you want sooner.
With flexible terms and a quick and easy application process, a Modhumoti Personal Loan can get you where you want to be, sooner than you thought possible.
When you’re with Modhumoti Bank Limited, we see you for what you are – a real person, not a number. Which means you can enjoy the personal touch of the full service, strength and security with a 4th generation bank.
Choose a Modhumoti Personal Loan for
Fast, simple approval process
Apply at any of the branches of Modhumoti Bank Limited or call at the helpline for your needs and we can usually take shortest loan processing time. Once approved, you’ll have access to your cash in no time.
- Competitive interest rate
- Suitable EMI method for repayment
- Automatic realization of monthly installment
- Early settlement allowed (full/partial)
- Loan takeover facility from other Banks
- Top-up facilities after paying 6 EMIs of existing loan on regular basis
- No hidden charges
Less fees and Charges
We are offering less processing fee along with less rate for early or partial settlement.
Flexible loan terms
Loans start at TK. 50,000 and go up to maximum TK. 10,00,000 and you can spread your repayments over a period of 1 to 5 years, depending on the loan amount and purpose.
Age: Minimum 21 to Maximum 60 years or retirement date whichever is lower at the end of loan maturity date.
Length of Service/ Business/ Practice
- Salaried Executives: Minimum 1 year of experience with 6 months permanent employment with present employer.
- Professionals: Minimum 1 year of practice experience in the profession.
- Businessman: Minimum 2 years of involvement in same nature of business.
- For salaried applicant Tk. 15,000/-
- For businessmen and self-employed applicant Tk. 30,000/-
What documentation do I need to apply for Modhumoti personal loan?
- National ID Card/ Passport/Driving license.
- Recent color photograph, business card and office ID card.
- Copy of TIN related documents,
- Letter of introduction (In case of salaried executives) as per given format or Pay Slip
- Professional Certificate for Professionals.
- Trade license/MOA for Businessmen.
- Bank Statement of last 6 months.
- One personal guarantee required.
- Copy of house ownership and rent agreement for landlord.
To know more please contact any of our Branches
Retail Banking Division
Modhumoti Bank Limited
Phone : +8802 55068910
Phone: +88 01787 662944 (10.00 am – 06.00 pm on working days)