MODHUMOTI FREEDOM FIGHTERS SB A/C
MODHUMOTI FREEDOM FIGHTERS SAVINGS ACCOUNT
A Product for our Honorable Freedom Fighters
Freedom fighters are the best sons of our Nation. Without their great sacrifice in the war of independence we would not get our beloved motherland and flag as an independent nation in the world. Believing in the spirit of the Liberation War, Modhumoti Bank Limited showed the respect for the Freedom Fighters by introducing privilege banking since the inception.
MODHUMOTI FREEDOM FIGHTERS SAVINGS ACCOUNT is a savings account for Our Honorable Freedom Fighters under Privilege Banking.
- It is an interest bearing local currency savings account for the Honorable Freedom Fighters who are treated as Privilege Banking Customer.
- In every branch there will be a special counter/privilege lounge for the freedom fighters and extra care and service to be ensured for them.
- In time of opening saving a/c, Freedom Fighters can avail 0.25% extra interest from regular savings rate.
- Free Smart Debit Card Facilities.
- Cheque Book Facilities.
- Internet banking facility will be available.
- Free SMS Transaction Alert.
- No service charge except Govt. excise duty.
- Free statement charge.
- 3 PP size photograph of the account holder.
- 1 PP size photograph of the Nominee.
- Copy of Valid ID: Voter ID / Current Valid Passport / Valid Driving License.
- Copy of Freedom Fighters Certificate.
- Copy of Nominee’s Voter ID / Current Valid Passport / Valid Driving License.
- Copy of TIN Certificate (If available).
Other Special Privilege for Freedom Fighters
- The Freedom Fighter shall avail 0.25% additional interest rate than the usual rate of interest on FDR & MODHUMOTI প্রত্যাশা Deposit Scheme, and also
- The Freedom Fighters shall be provided the privilege of 0.25% less interest in all sort of Retail Loans.
To know more please contact any of our Branches
Retail Banking Division
Modhumoti Bank Limited
Khandker Tower, (Level-7 & 8), 94, Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Phone: +88 01787 662944 (10.00 am – 06.00 pm on working days)